Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday apparently is the day to post about Bush and Harry Potter


This is what the new book cover is going to look like. It is due out July 21st @ midnight. I think it is important to note that both Calvin and I have a copy reserved and we will be in line @ midnight waiting. The only bad thing about that is that Calvin is like the slowest turtle reader ever (sorry Calvin), so I won't be able to discuss things with him as events occur (since these events are actually happening in real time as I am reading them). If I am still blogging in July, I hope you guys are fast readers so we can discuss.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am fast but not quite as fast as you speed reader. I also haven't yet purchased a copy and I would rather bludgen my eyes out than stand in line with a bunch of muggles dressed as wizards. Thus I'll have to wait for the book to be delivered by Amazon.