Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Oh it's ON Now!!!!!!

Boy oh Boy is today a day for Jeanine. Sometimes it helps for someone to make me MAD MAD MAD. I came into work today and found out that they are putting this guy I call Norman (a.k.a Norman Bates), on an account with me and nobody saw fit to tell me about it. This guy is a shady, condescending, know nothing, do nothing, type individual who has consistently tried to screw myself and others over on a daily basis. He is the one person I know around here who has ZERO friends. I could go on and on about this guy and the politics surrounding him, but suffice to say, I heard this news today and instantly turned around and called Mr. Head Hunter Extraordinaire. I said "Hi Mr. Head Hunter, please find me a job in NYC by July. I non-renewed my lease for July anyway, so it's either that, or a cardboard box." Then we went through the whole question and answer thing and we got to my salary and do you know what he said then???? "HA HA HA WOW....You know you could be making much more than that, right?!!"
DAMN SKIPPY!!!!! I will be outta here by MAY. Mark my words friends. I am on a mission. (Rocky theme playing in the background)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You Go Girl!! (snap snap head bob). can't wait to come visit the sis in the big apple!

Amanda said...

That made me laugh outloud and then I read Sarah's post and laughed louder. Your suburb loving sister will begin to muster the strength it will take to drive in downtown NYC in order to visit you.