Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Lunch Meetings

I just came up with a great idea. Wouldn't it be great if the next time you found yourself in a lunch meeting, complete with cold cut sammiches and whatever other wonderful delicacy your company serves up to you at those meetings, you could just toss a peice of your sandwich at people who made you angry?

I'm envisioning an instance where Norman(of previous post) decides it's nessasary to pipe up at a meeting and repeat something that's already been said about three times already. He has to make himself known you see. So, he pipes up and of course I'm disgusted, so I proceed to open up my sandwich, take out a choice slice of ham or turkey complete with mayo, and fling it across the boardroom table at him. What do you think people would do? You know everyone would want to laugh. I would be a character of legend! You wouldn't necessary have to use the meaty portion of your sandwich either. I think a tomato would make a very satisfying sound, and the residual mess would be quite nice also. A pickle might be less messy, but possibly more accurate if you threw it paper airplane style.

I swear if I had some sort of 'back-up' money and didn't really have to work for a living, I would sooo do that. Even just writing about it makes me happy. Maybe I wouldn't even get fired and then before each lunch meeting people would be like "Don't make Jeanine mad, she'll toss a tomato slice at you."

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I can't relate...my company doesn't buy us lunch. Ever.