Thursday, March 8, 2007

All Puffed Up




My eyes seem to be a bit puffy this morning. One might say I look something like our friend Buttercup Powerpuff over here. She's angry on purpose; she's angry cause she's a big puff face.

You know what I think it was? I got totally sucked into Dove Soap's marketing campaign and thought that I needed to have younger looking more moisturized skin, so I tried a new kind of soap (Dove Pro Age). Well, the Dove people have something to answer for, cause their soap that was supposed to make me youthful and luminous made my eyes puff out of my head and now I look ridiculous. Thanks.

Sincerely, Puff Eyed and Pissed Off

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't read the text of your posts when you put pictures in unless I highlight the empty space. Please make an adjustment, puff face. ;)

Jeanine & Piper said...

I think you just have to give it more time to load up, oh impatient one. :0)

BTW, you know your not sporting a good look when people come into your cube and say, "What happened to you?"

Amanda said...

Nope that suggestion didn't work.