Thursday, February 15, 2007

WHY????


I do not know what could possibly inspire a person to buy a pair of these in the first place. BUT, if you were this type of person, would you think it smart to parade around with them on in the piles of dirty slushy street snow? I've seen two people doing just that. The furry parts were all wet and dirty and gross. Where were they going in these boots, I wonder? Won't they leave humungous gross hairy footprints? It's really grossing me out the more I think about it. People are stupid. Just say no to Abomidible Snow Monster Gear.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Ok since you have posted nothing new for me to comment on...let me just say that show me a chickadee in these shoes with a ruffle skirt, an oversized purse and Nicole Ritchie sunglasses....I could not be held responsible for my actions. So help me..

Brian said...

yeah, people can be stupid. there is pretty much no good reason for wearing those boots in those conditions.