Sunday, February 11, 2007

I will get to NYC eventually!

In my newly reinvigorated quest for NYC, I came across this link. It's called "43 things" where people make a list of the 43 things they want to do in life and people can comment on them, give them advice or cheer them on. I found some very helpful information about my eventual move and also found it comforting to see how many people had accomplished the NYC mission before me. I would write a list of my own, but I don't know if I could come up with 43 things I want to do before I die. Well, I guess I could, but it might take a while and that will divert my attention from my newly created blog. Anyway, enjoy the link. Tomorrow is Monday. Save me.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Fun link! I have three things so far. I was just talking about my "life list" the other day.

This is fun