Monday, February 12, 2007

Jeanine the Queen...

Oh you guys I am so psyched!!! I found our neighborhood in NYC; Astoria Queens! It is 25 minutes from Mahattan, has great views of the skyline, and waaaaay reasonable rents. Calvin can keep his car. Woohooo!!!!! Click here to see what NY Magazine has to say.

Now all we need are jobs...hmmmmmm.....

Oh and as a sidenote, Chloe is licking the kitchen floor. She's going at it pretty good. I do not see anything worth licking. I find it odd.

Oh and as another side note, you know the Seinfeld episode where he eates the black and white cookie? Well, I saw one at this deli today and had to try one. Apparently, people see them for sale all the time, but it was a first for me. Anyway, I tried one (don't tell the South Beach Gods) and it was very tasty. It was a wierd consistancy for a cookie and took some getting used to, but I would give it an "A-" overall on the cookie rating scale.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I found the Chloe part hilarious. Thought you were moving to the burbs? My city dwelling sisters don't want their middle sister to come visit ;)