Monday, April 23, 2007

Yes!

So, I was looking at my Site Tracker today, which captures the number of people that read my blog per day and the Country, City and State from which my blog readers hail. It's fun because sometimes a random person will be on this list from China or the UK, etc.

Anywho, today someone read my blog from New Haven, CT. I at first panicked because I was worried that somehow my Grandparents got a hold of the link to my blog and now are fully aware that I'm a crazy person. But, it turns out that wasn't the case at all.

Someone did a search on Google for "Things that Awkward People Do," and my site came up. Now I'm assuming it's because of this post. But, I think it sums up my blog in total and probably a good description of me on most days as well.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You've made it!

Baseblogger said...

amanda, are you going to do ANY work today?