Friday, April 20, 2007

Spring Time Poem

Hi all,

My blog has been lackluster lately, so I thought I'd spend some time thinking up a Spring Time Poem for everyone. Here goes...

Springtime is here and I'm filled with cheer, even though I'll be homeless soon.
I'd like to get outta here and go sip on a beer, oh and find a new job before June.
My company is lackluster and many a cluster are waiting behind every bend.
Thank God it is warm and the day's in good form so I can drink outside with my friends.

I have to remember not to get too excited as my life is far from in tact,
There a lot of bad things that happen in Springtime and this, my friends, is a fact.
People come out in all kinds of clothes. Things they should sooo not be wearing.
Tummies are hanging, boobies are flying and short skirts are definetly shaming.

There are other bad things that happen in the Spring, but I guess I don't want to dwell.
There's allergies, and pollen, spring fever comes calling and bum's do increase their smell.
But there's no point in being crappy, Spring makes me happy and that is the point I will sell.
The spring has nice flowers and you'll be outdoors for hours even though I'll still be here in hell.

HAPPY SPRING TIME EVERYBODY!!!! HAVE A DRINK FOR ME TONIGHT!!!!

No comments: