Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Special Healing Powers!!!???!!!

I hate this man!!!! My Mom always said never to use the word "hate" unless you don't care if the person lives or dies. The purpose of that statement being, that I shouldn't use that word at all because obviously as a good, law abiding citizen, I don't want anyone to die.

I guess I might feel slightly bad if T.O. was hit by a truck or something, but I don't see that event as having any meaningful impact on my life. Therefore, I feel pretty safe using that word. The only solace I get from him sticking around is that he is a ticking time bomb in the enemy camp of the Cowboys and eventually he is bound to implode the whole team.

If you read the entire article above, the thing that gets me the most is that apparently for the first 2 days of camp he had "nothing to say to the press." But, after 3 days(the 3rd day not any different than day 1 or 2), he decides to provide everyone with 20 minute spiel about his stupid finger and how "he must have special healing powers." Here's the thing...the only reason he went to this camp in the first place was so he could get attention. I literally just said the other day "Haven't heard anything from T.O. in a while." And then BANG he pops up a few days later. I promise you he will be a frequent topic of conversation on PTI, Sportscenter, and of course WIP (Philly Sports Radio) from now until the end of the football season (which notably hasn't even started yet). I guess I'm a sucker too for devoting a whole blog post to him. But, hopefully this will be my last....But I doubt it.

The bottom line here is that he claims he is a good guy maligned by the press and all the coverage he gets, but HE COURTS IT!!!! Please please please know, for all of you that may have a lingering doubt in your mind in regards to the personality of this man, that he is crazy, and an overall terrific football player who will never be successful because he is a bad bad man. A Very Very bad man.

No comments: